On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 7:48 PM, Thierry <th.douez@sunnyrevtalk.com> wrote:
> I like it very much, thanks.

Thanks for your thanks - but I must point out that there is an official version:

http://www.lua.org/source/5.1/

It's certainly styled more attractively and functions called within
macros are accessible, which makes it more useful for code browsing
since a lot of the code relies on macros. As Picasso once said 'good
artists copy, and great artists steal' and certainly I would have
preferred to steal this one ;)

It doesn't allow for annotations, however, (which was the point of
this exercise), and also doesn't provide a list of references for each
function.

steve d.