Hi Jose,

  Can you post your older version (that has been ported to Lua 5.2) to github?

Thanks!

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 1:25 AM, Jose Luis Hidalgo <joseluis.hidalgo@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi beo wulf,

  I've already ported an older version of SLB to lua 5.2, and for SLB
means lots of changes. I'm planning to support lua 5.2 as soon as lua
5.2 is stable, meanwhile I would like to make a release with the new
features. If you really, really need lua 5.2, I can see start the port
in a branch.

JL.

--
  Jose L. Hidalgo Valiño (PpluX)