Hello Experts,

It seems like i was very excited with Lua, but many good features of Lua does not exist (flavor exist but not working, cant smell the test yet), which could have allowed me to move with the speed of light or at least speed of sound!!, for solving all my JAVA/VB.net related projects.

- Lot of common programming language features and libraries are well organised and completely bit other languages.
- Few very important module that i required for my fast deploy project, does not exist or not completely working, having bug or etc etc issues (not just plug and code)

Example:
- Luakit for WebKit
- Lua for Proteaaudio
- Lua for latest greatest FLTK
- MurgaLua
- Lomp
* rest no idea, maybe same like above ? It will be then a nightmare trying with Lua ( i should just go to PureBasic/Vb.net or stick with QT ?)

Is it still a good idea to move forward with Lua for Micro/Low level audio software development ? Or its better not now do it after 2/3 years later ? I am confused, did tried ProTeaLua but its a hell still, i need to prepare whole C/C++ code compatible for Lua. After that i can test how it works.

Please kindly advise or suggest, how can i focus Lua for this ?

Thanks & Regards
Shamun

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information, or taking of any action in reliance upon it by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.