I've been on this list for about a year and a half now and this looks like thee number one most inflammatory title I've seen.

Lua is a language given to us at no cost and this list is maintained by volunteers and posted to by volunteers.

You sound like someone trying to return a defective appliance at a department store.

Please respect the people on this list, I most certainly do. There is a wealth of knowledge here and I have learned so much despite having given so little.

--Patrick