On 23.12.2010 10:09, Shamun toha md wrote:
> Hello Experts,
>
> In our team we decided to take over LUA and Minimize our JAVA. We
> finally found MurgaLUA, which took a while atleast knowing it exist.
> As a team leader and coder, we will be using MurgaLUA with FLTK, because
> i found it very light and handy to reduce my JAVA code and move to LUA
> 100%. Few issues i need to work out before introducing to my team members.
>
> Cross platform: must need to work with - (windows/mac/linux 32/64 bit) -
> completely optional (sparc solaris/freeBSD architecture)
>
> - Do we have LUA, Arora or WebKIT, component's and work with MurgaLUA to
> build our own Web Browser ( it will be FLTK ) ?
> - Can i use MurgaLUA and TCP/UDP to build a RTP stack ?

Can be done in lua (with luasocket and bitop), but would be lots of
work. I would suggest binding to some existing C/C++ library.

> - Can i use MurgaLUA and any other libraries to have VIDEO resource access ?

Check out also:
http://lua-gtk.luaforge.net/en/index.html
http://oproj.tuxfamily.org/wiki/doku.php?id=lgob

Those are gtk bindings (so you would need to install gtk on windows),
but you have WebKit and GStreamer available.

You can also use SDL-based platforms:
http://scrupp.sourceforge.net/
http://love2d.org/

Then you have cross-platform binaries (even for MacOS), but no WebKit
nor GUI widgets.

And there is also qt bindings with all its goodies:
http://code.google.com/p/lqt/

Regards,
miko