Hello Experts,

In our team we decided to take over LUA and Minimize our JAVA. We finally found MurgaLUA, which took a while atleast knowing it exist.
As a team leader and coder, we will be using MurgaLUA with FLTK, because i found it very light and handy to reduce my JAVA code and move to LUA 100%. Few issues i need to work out before introducing to my team members.

Cross platform: must need to work with - (windows/mac/linux 32/64 bit) - completely optional (sparc solaris/freeBSD architecture)

- Do we have LUA, Arora or WebKIT, component's and work with MurgaLUA to build our own Web Browser ( it will be FLTK ) ?
- Can i use MurgaLUA and TCP/UDP to build a RTP stack ?
- Can i use MurgaLUA and any other libraries to have VIDEO resource access ?

Please advise kindly.

Thanks & Regards
Shamun

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information, or taking of any action in reliance upon it by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.