On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 13:27, Eric Wing <ewmailing@gmail.com> wrote:
I am happy to announce the very first public release of LuaCocoa (v.
0.1.0).

At first glance, it looks excellent.

Among some of the features:
... Wow
This project has been in development for a very long time. While still
far from perfect, it should be very impressive for a 0.1 release.

Indeed, it looks very mature.

I've tried the Scripting Bridge example, and the following frameworks failed to load. I have little experience with Cocoa (I'm looking into this mostly for the scripting bridge), so I don't know if it's normal for my specs  or not.

I have a Core Duo (32bit only) MacBook Pro with OS X 10.6.5 installed.

- Carbon
- ATS
- ColorSync
- LangAnalysis
- HIServices
- CoreServices
- Security
- IOKit
- Accelerate
- CFNetwork
- PrintCore
- QD
- HIToolbox
- AudioUnit
- AudioToolbox
- IOSurface
- OpenCL
- DiskArbitration

You are including Objective Lua, but I couldn't find where you use it. Do you plan to integrate it later on?

Kind regards,
Pierre-Yves