Paul Hudson wrote:
> How much more work would it be to continue and interpret/JITcompile the C
> code too? :)

Would need quite a bit more work. Might be useful for handling
C inline functions, instead of just giving up on them.

> ("Ha-ha only serious",  I think)

Yeah, I thought so, too. But then I had to add a C expression
parser and evaluator. Ick. Array declarators take a 'constant
expression' and quite a few headers make liberal use of this.
So just add the handful of C control-flow constructs and you
end up with something like tcc ...

[Nope, the world doesn't need another feeble C compiler.]

--Mike