On 10/10/2010 8:54 PM, Matthew Wild wrote:
After fixing a final few bugs in the new features I decided it was
about time to make a new release. Thanks to everyone who sent in bug
reports and helped test - especially Vadim Peretokin who helped me get
the gzip output compatible with Windows among other things.

There's one long-standing bug in optlex.lua that I shamefacedly have not fixed, I think it can be fixed in squish quite easily.

It's for string optimizations of "\ddd" escapes, I think the current code will change "\0019" to "\19". Not sure about any other of such side effects, that part might benefit from a fresh pair of eyes.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)