> Well, thanks for clearing it up. I have replaced the icon in my
> project now, because the license of the logo is not compatible
> with the GPL. :-(

Apart from the observation that the correct phrase should be
"The GPL is incompatible with..." (as it firmly puts the blame
back where it belongs), I'm not sure I see the problem, nor do
I see how the GPL is even involved. If you load the logo from
disk instead of embedding it in the source, the GPL is no longer
a hindrance.