On May 5, 2010, at 1:53 PM, Gilles Ganault wrote:

> I guess there are two ways to solve my problem:
> - either use a regular, compact web server like Mongoose that will
> call the Lua interpreter through CGI which will call the SQLite DLL
> - Use Lua to run the Xavante web server that will call the SQLite DLL

You can also compile Lua, mongoose, and SQLite+lsqlite3 together in one build, and create one .exe file, bypassing cgi and dynamic libraries altogether. Of course this will require that you understand and modify the C code to connect mongoose and Lua. The licenses are compatible (MIT License and Public Domain). A Lua-mongoose binding is on the mongoose TODO list.