On 05.05.2010 16:45, Gilles Ganault wrote:
> On Wed, 5 May 2010 10:03:01 -0300, Ignacio Burgueño
> <ignaciob@inconcertcc.com> wrote:
>> Yes. Xavante itself is pure Lua. It depends on other modules installed
>> (Copas, Coxpcall, Wsapi) that are (mostrly) pure Lua too. It can be
>> installed using LuaRocks and you can deploy that.
>> I cc this message to the Kepler mailing list. Surely someone there could
>> help.
>
> That would great. However, my goal is to pack everything into a ZIP
> file, so I can't use LuaRocks or any other installer, but obviously, I
> can always copy binaries after they're installed somewhere.

If you can pack everything (images etc) within a lua source files, you
could use srlua:

(there are similar solutions to srlua, but I forgot their names).

Otherwise if you need to pack some DLLs (as you probably want to), look
at how love2d does distribute files:

http://love2d.org/wiki/Game_Distribution

(using love2d would be overkill in your case, but maybe you can just
extract glueing/executing and unzipping parts from it).

Regards,
miko