On Wed, 5 May 2010 12:47:17 -0300, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

>> (there are similar solutions to srlua, but I forgot their names).
>
>One is L-Bia: http://l-bia.luaforge.net/
>
>See also http://stackoverflow.com/questions/194520/creating-standalone-lua-executables

Thanks everyone for the help.

I'm a bit lost, though: Should I
- try to pack all the binaries into a ZIP file?
- pack some source files into a ZIP file and run the Lua interpreter
on the files after I unpacked them?

I guess there are two ways to solve my problem:
- either use a regular, compact web server like Mongoose that will
call the Lua interpreter through CGI which will call the SQLite DLL
- Use Lua to run the Xavante web server that will call the SQLite DLL

If the Xavante solution will all required dependencies can be packed
into a ZIP file, this looks like a good solution.