Hello

I'm looking for a compact solution to share an SQLite database file
between a few users, so MySQL is a bit overkill.

I'm thinking of using the single-EXE web server Mongoose, configure it
to call Lua through CGI, have a Lua script take the POSTed parameters
from the user, turn them into an SQL query, forward the query to the
SQLite library, and return status and possibly data to the client.

The goal is to have a light client/server SQLite solution that can be
called through HTTP, ie. without the need for a specific client-side
connector.

For those of you experience Lua developpers: Would Lua be a good
solution for this configuration?

Thank you.