On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Xico leite <xxleite@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Offload is storing files by XORing the file, that means, the chunks
have no relation to the original file.
You just share shreddered blocks in the p2p network. The "meaning" is
in the off-torrent.
gnutella3.sf.net is the lua gui client for it, describing it on the
webpage, that this p2p protocol is mixing all three: gnutella, torrent
and edonkey. Offload has some potentials, as you can download and see
files without any risk to be sued.
Anyone helping in the lua client g3?