Thomas Fletcher wrote:
Alex Combas wrote:
It seems there have been several attempts over the years to make a Lua plugin for Eclipse but all of them appear to be dead or at least dormant and have been that way for a couple years.

Its time for a resurrection.

... we're not dead yet =;-)

[ Talk of where LuaEclipse code lives snipped ]

We've incorporated LuaEclipse into our Storyboard Suite, and embedded user
interface design and development package, which is also Eclipse based:

  http://www.cranksoftware.com/storyboard

I've put up a blog post with at least one snapshot of the LuaEcilpse
debugger as we are integrating it with Storyboard:

 http://cranksoftware.com/blog/?p=242

Thanks,
 Thomas
--