On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Patrick
<spell_gooder_now@spellingbeewinnars.org> wrote:
> Thanks for your quick response. The links in the announcement email seem to
> be dead.

Oops, I must have run out of space!  One of those projects which I
forgot about, apparently...

Here is the source - main requirement will be gtk2-devel for building SciTE

http://mysite.mweb.co.za/residents/sdonovan/lua/lua4linux-src-0.2.tgz

If you are feeling lucky (and working with a 32-bit Gnome-based x86
Linux) then try the binary:

http://mysite.mweb.co.za/residents/sdonovan/lua/lua4linux-x86-0.2.tgz

have a go and see!

> Is there anything specific I can do to help with this project?

Every project needs new eyes and new testers - for instance, are the
installation notes clear? Does the install script in fact set up the
Gnome desktop properly? And so on.

Also, if I have users then the project comes out of limbo!

steve d.