Hi Steve

Thanks for your quick response. The links in the announcement email seem to be dead.

Is there anything specific I can do to help with this project?

BTW I was planning on emailing you, thanks very much for your unofficial Lua FAQ writing, it has really helped me a lot-Patrick

steve donovan wrote:
On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Patrick