I am really enjoying Lua itself but the rest of the Lua world does not seem to be working well for me on Ubuntu. There was some discussion about a batteries included package for Linux a while back. What work needs to be done? Is there a plan of action? If so I would like to "get in the game" and help out.

I don't have too much to offer but if the tasks can be itemized I can start with the simplest and work upwards-Patrick