On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Thomas Fletcher <thomas@cranksoftware.com> wrote:
Alex Combas wrote:
... we're not dead yet =;-)

Alive and kicking. :-)

2. The Lua Eclipse project is a bit older but at least still has a working link to the source code. http://luaeclipse.luaforge.net/index.html

The project has moved it's source off of luaforge due, as I understand,
to a mostly unresponsive administration of the site.

Acutally, thou the online Administration and the SCM weren't responding well, I have nothing but thanks to the LuaForge team -- they did a fantastic job recovering the backups after the demise of the servers, and providing our sourcecode for the migration.

I was just hoping (and I believe others were too) that the efforts of defining the successor structure for LuaForge were done by now.

Since we're still unable to update our website on LuaForge, I believe the best thing to do is to move the website to GitHub, and ask the LuaForge team to install a redirect on luaeclipse.luaforge.net

--
Luís Eduardo Jason Santos