Alexander Gladysh escreveu:
LuaEclipse 1.3.X does something very similar to this.

Where new LuaEclipse releases (or betas) are announced?

LuaEclipse developer and commit mailing lists are silent.

Alexander.
Since the disaster on LuaForge we have temporarily moved the codebase to GitHub.
http://github.com/jasonsantos/LuaEclipse

I was waiting for ftp access to be normalized to make an official announcement, but hoping I didn't need to.

Since we are right now working on merging two different experimental codebases for LuaEclipse 2.0 I didn't think it was worth the announcement yet, since we are still far from a release, and I wanted to know how this whole LuaForge case was going to end.

--
Luís Eduardo Jason Santos