I did this by adding code completion that talks to a running Lua state. By looking at globals, tables and metatables, as well as adding some extra information when registering data and functions, I have been able to make a solution that works in most cases. It also adds documentation and search on everything.

So, it can be done in this way at least, I don't know if that works for your case though.

Cheers,
Christian Tellefsen
Funcom

Rob Kendrick wrote: