On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Christian Tellefsen
<christian.tellefsen@funcom.com> wrote:
> I did this by adding code completion that talks to a running Lua state. By
> looking at globals, tables and metatables, as well as adding some extra
> information when registering data and functions, I have been able to make a
> solution that works in most cases. It also adds documentation and search on
> everything.

This is very interesting. But this Lua state the actual state the
program is meant to run in?  Or is it a captive state just used to
query the 'common' environment in which the program will run in?

What editor/IDE did you customize?

steve d (just being curious)