On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 4:12 AM, Emil Tchekov <emil@tchekov.net> wrote:

> Yes, newest wxLua version seams to be available only as source, no
> autopackage.

I did not make the wxLua autopackage and have to admit that I really
have no idea what an autopackage is and http://www.autopackage.org/ is
of little help since the FAQ is "under construction." Is it a dead
project?

In any case, I think that if you install the wxWidgets development
packages, 2.8.10 if possible, and either use CVS or download the
tar.gz of the wxLua source you can make it work. Please read how to
run configure and make for wxLua here:

http://wxlua.sourceforge.net/docs/install.html#unix

I would be interested to hear if you can make it work on Ubuntu and
what, if anything, needs to be changed or clarified in the docs to
make it compile more smoothly for people. BTW, I use Mandria Linux.

Regards,
    John