On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Emil Tchekov <emil@tchekov.net> wrote:
> P.P.S. Or can I hope that the "batteries-included" Linux version will soon
> be available?

It remains on my to-do list ;)  But the received opinion that it was a
waste, rather work through the repositories.  These however do not
move very fast.  Best scenario for Lua for Unix would be a small core
plus LuaRocks 2 - that would then run on anything Unix-y enough,
including OS X, which apparently does not understand Debian apt-get ;)
  In fact, that kind of flexible deployment means that a unified and
extendable Lua distribution can be made cross-platform.

Yes, I also noticed that wxLua promises an installer, but the link is dead?