Enrico Colombini <erix@erix.it> writes:

> Andrew Wilson wrote:
>> Just for fun here are some LUA acronyms...
>
> Maybe the Information section of the FAQ page at
> http://www.lua.org/faq.html should begin with:
>
> 2.1 - What is LUA? -> A wrong way to write "Lua".
> 2.2 - What is Lua? -> see http://www.lua.org/about.html

2.3 - What is the Lua community? -> Fanatics obsessed with spelling.

I mean, what the heck.  Lead by example, and that's enough.  Sure, some
people will get it wrong, but it is not what Lua is about.  Or what
makes Lua important.  Wasting energy on improving the quota by minuscule
amounts is simply, uh, a waste of energy.

--
David Kastrup