On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Robert Raschke <rtrlists@googlemail.com> wrote:
> LP does that in order to lift the ordering constraints your prog lang
> imposes. With modern languages this is no longer such a big concern.
> Although it is nice to be able to write LP code that has holes with neat
> readable placeholders which you fill in further down your document.

Ah, I see the point - the 'order of explanation' is not the same
necessarily as the order the language forces.

Lua order is pretty flexible, though you do have to declare local
functions up front as locals, and use a somewhat awkward 'NAME =
function(...' syntax later.  But how to do modules?

steve d.