On 9/10/2009, at 11:35 PM, Peter Odding wrote:

Geoff Leyland wrote:
2) I have some example files with comments explaining what they do. A tool that ran over the file, and turned it into a markdown document with the lua code embedded in it would be fantastic too. I'm not talking about a doxygen or LuaDoc type thing, I'd want the full text of the example file, just kind of turned inside out.
Just in case you don't know, this style of programming is called 'literate programming'. Knowing the right keywords makes all the difference on the internet :)

Thanks! I did know, but I didn't think of googling "lua literate programming". A quick look didn't find much, but I'll have a better look later.

Cheers,
Geoff