On 30/set/09, at 10:48, Francesco Abbate wrote:

I'm proud to announce the first developer release of GSL Shell, an
interactive interface that gives access to the GNU Scientific Library (GSL).

There is also a draft of the documentation but still a lot of work has to be
done.

This is definitely interesting and I'll have a look.

Does your plans involve completing and maintaining documentation? This'd be a huge pro and something that numlua is actually missing.

--
Andrea