On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 8:13 AM, Andrea D'Amore <and.damore@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does your plans involve completing and maintaining documentation? This'd be
> a huge pro and something that numlua is actually missing.

Yes, I've held off playing with numlua for this very reason.

There are lots of interesting goodies in the GSL, like polynomial
fitting.  I had to use numpy this morning to do this, and it was
irritating.

A suggestion: a wiki (perhaps not open for all to edit) might be a
good idea to get documentation collaboration going.  I am happy to do
some proof-reading (such as replacing the string 'LUA' with the string
'Lua' ;)) but it's not clear how that could work.

steve d.