On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 02:36:43 +0200
Mike Pall <mikelu-0908@mike.de> wrote:

> Umm, so one probably needs at least two different VMs for ARM (FP
> vs. int-only). Then combine this with the options for ARM vs.
> Thumb vs. Thumb2 code and with ARMv4-ARMv7 support and soon we'll
> have an exponential number of targets to support ... *sigh*

Ignore Thumb; I'm not sure anybody would want to run LuaJIT on a
Thumb-only device (like a Cortex M3).  ARM's hardware FP has always
left something to be desired, so a combined approach like Asko's
integer patch might be a solution.  And for the most part (excluding
floating point), it should be quite easy to produce code that will run
on both ARMv3 and 4 and ARMv7.

B.