On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:42:50 -0300
Hisham <hisham.hm@gmail.com> wrote:

> You may not want to use LuaRocks, but LuaRocks still wants to be
> useful for you. :)

Whenever I've attempted to use LuaRocks, it's always made me a sad
panda, and I've given up.  Each time this happens, I block the episode
from my psyche so it may fester as a mental illness for later in life,
but not bother me for a moment.  I freely admit I've not tried it in a
while, so I'll try to find time to give it another bash this weekend,
and remember to write some feedback down this time. :)

B.