> We use Lua built as .so. Is this fine with llvm-lua?

I just checked in a change to the Makefiles that will build a liblua-llvm.so
file.  LLVM must be compiled with PIC support (configure
option "--enable-pic" which is turned on by default now, but was always).  I
had to re-compile LLVM to get PIC support on my system.

<...>

Thanks! I'll report my progress as soon as I'll have more data.

For now, I have to report that llvm-lua conflicts with Adobe Alchemy
(which uses earlier llvm version and nastily puts it to a path).

First sympthom is to see errors like "Must #define __STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS..."

Perhaps you could put some llvm version check into the makefile?

Alexander.