Hello,

I am new at lua , hence I may have some basic questions…

I am using an Appweb server skilled with Lua Handler,

So I can perform .lp pages to be available with this http server.

It works, and .lp files are correctly recognized.

(.lua files are not recognized)

As I am about to produce some html pages,

And for some reasons have to keep with the .html extension,

I would like to use html pages that could have lua code inserted.

But :

Whenever I add

< !--$$ lua code $$-->

It is seen as a comment code inside my html page and it is not treated.

I tried also

<% lua code %>

And

$| lua code |$

As in the lp page which works, but it is then treated as text and directly written to the browser.

Is there a way to change the server configuration (here : appweb.conf) so that the lua

Code inserted in html files is seen as lua code ?

Regards,

Emanuel

http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/cgilua/index2.html

L'integrité de ce message n'étant pas assurée sur internet, Bouygues Telecom ne peut être tenue responsable de son contenu en ce compris les pièces jointes. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisée est interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le détruire et d'avertir l'expéditeur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Bouygues Telecom can not therefore be considered liable for the contents including its attachments. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the sender.