On 25/05/2009 17:39, Jörg Walter wrote:
I'd like to propose a prefix like [lua] for messages.
That would allow easy filtering messages in mail clients

I don't see how it is related to "Possible to retrieve CURRENT CHUNK for debugging?" (it is in this thread, you probably replied to some random message instead of starting a fresh e-mail).

And most e-mail clients can sort on the From: field. That's how I do it for most mailing lists.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France