On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Jörg Walter <joerg-walter@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'd like to propose a prefix like [lua] for messages.
> That would allow easy filtering messages in mail clients
You should be able to filter w/ the following fields:

... or even the 'To/CC' (don't think I've ever seen a BCC to the Lua
list...)... or the reply-to being the lua list.

In some cases I can definitely understand having that sort of
prefix... helps when you have multiple lists ending up in one folder
or are using Gmail and haven't added a tag (which shows up at the
start of a subject).

--
Thomas Harning Jr.