Interesting... The more fashionable tout things like Erlang and Scala, yet Wikipedia works fine with mediawiki and the Internet Archive works fine with I-don't-know-what. Seems like a lot of salesmanship or evangelizing going on. Good luck... :-)

I believe it's increasingly important to consider 'the electric meter'. And besides that, I'm pretty obsessed with the idea of making things as fast and efficient as possible with an interpreted language.

I suppose luck can't hurt either, KHMan; thanks ;-)

Phoenix Sol