[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Unresolved External Symbols in Visual Studio 2005 with Lua
- From: KHMan <keinhong@...>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:01:30 +0800
Ben Maher wrote:
Just another wee update, I did some research and figured out how to
compile Lua as a library. So I did. And the compilation worked.
Then I opened up my project, reset the include directory, reset the
library directory and hit compile.
And it failed...
You'd have to provide much more detail to the list if you want
more than guesses.
It looks like you have set up your own project file in VS and it
does not work. There are some symbols that need to be defined, see
P.S. If a text file is "incorrectly formatted", you should get a
proper text editor.
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia