Ben Maher wrote:
Just another wee update, I did some research and figured out how to compile Lua as a library. So I did. And the compilation worked. Then I opened up my project, reset the include directory, reset the library directory and hit compile.

And it failed...

You'd have to provide much more detail to the list if you want more than guesses.

It looks like you have set up your own project file in VS and it does not work. There are some symbols that need to be defined, see etc/luavs.bat.

P.S. If a text file is "incorrectly formatted", you should get a proper text editor.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)