Hi Daniel,

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Daniel Wallin <daniel@boostpro.com> wrote:
> So is luabind. It's all standard C++, using some of the Boost libraries.
> I normally don't care about things like this, but I'm curious: What made
> you decide to reinvent the wheel, not just once but twice, by
> reimplementing (at least in parts) luabind and then not even use Boost?

I like boost as a playground for future C++ standard libraries, until
then I don't want people
having a dependency if I can avoid it. The only part I might need from
boost was quite easy
to do by myself, and also it was a good exercise.

Reinvent the wheel is a good way to learn :) by the way I've been
playing with wrappers (and SLB) for years, this is the third big
revision, and it's been growing from a very simple thing (just one
header everything inline for little things) to a not so little library
with
lot of control over classes.

Cheers,
   Jose-Luis.