On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 8:13 AM, Anders Backman <andersb@cs.umu.se> wrote:

> Problem: Given a C++ API I want to export classes, methods, namespaces,
> enums to lua. Being able to implement virtual methods in lua, calling them
> from C++/lua transparently...

> More?

There's also SWIG (http://www.swig.org), which can generate a Lua
interface to C/C++ code.  It does require the use of interface files,
however it has some functionality to autogenerate the exported
interfaces given the contents of a header file.  It also supports
virtual methods, STL strings, and the ability to generate bindings to
languages other than Lua, if you might want or need that.

--
David Ludwig
dludwig@pobox.com