Yes, sorry vague sentence...  I know nested classes works with tolua++, but it was a good thing you mentioned it so I could test it with the other bindings (lqt included).
I like lqt also because it will expand c-macros too, I had some places where tolua++ did not do the trick because some macro magic was used to implement some things....
With lqt that works right out of the box.

/A

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Tim Niemueller <niemueller@kbsg.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:
Anders Backman schrieb:

> But your comment about tolua++ and nested classes is valid for lqt too...

I said it works just fine with tolua++, but as you suggest it does not
for lqt...

I give simplified headers to tolua++ (remove everything that is private,
no comments etc.). Since we already auto-generate large parts of the C++
code base, generating an additional simplified header to feed to tolua++
is easy. Virtual method binding is not of a concern for us at the moment.

       Tim

--
Tim Niemueller                      KBSG - Knowledge-Based Systems Group
AllemaniACs RoboCup Team                          RWTH Aachen University

Anders Backman, CTO  Algoryx Simulation AB
Uminova Science Park, Box 7973,  SE-907 19
Umeå,  Sweden
anders@algoryx.se http://www.algoryx.se
Cell: +46-70-392 64 67