Anders Backman schrieb:

> Hi all.
>
> This is probably a wildly discussed topic, but I haven't found a good
> compilation of the resources as new ones pops up all over the place, and
> others die..
>
> Problem: Given a C++ API I want to export classes, methods, namespaces,
> enums to lua. Being able to implement virtual methods in lua, calling
> them from C++/lua transparently...

A critical point for us was the ability to have nested classes:

class A
{
 public:
  class B
  {
    public:
      void do_something();
  };

  void useB(B* b);
};

tolua++ does that just fine for us. I know that swig can't do it, but
can others like LuaBind do this?

	Tim

--
Tim Niemueller                      KBSG - Knowledge-Based Systems Group
AllemaniACs RoboCup Team                          RWTH Aachen University