On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Linker <linker.m.lin@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want something like this:
> copas.sleep(10)
> which donot block the native thread but yield the lua coroutine.

Apparently this mail got lost on my processing queue, sorry... :o(

I guess something like copas.sleep(T) could be implemented, just note
that it would be impossible to offer any guarantees other than "it
will sleep at least N units of time", since any other coroutine could
delay the dispatcher (or worse, block it).

Would that still work?

Again, sorry for the month long delay. Messages related to Kepler
modules usually get faster feedback on the Kepler list, since
sometimes the Lua list traffic can hide them.

André