> That's why I think is quite difficult to write a GENERIC wrapper
> generator for C++ to lua, for particular libraries maybe its easy, and
> for "good"/"normal" code is also possible, but complete generic... I
> don't really think so, there is no generic policy that could cope with
> all possible classes.

I really have to concur with this sentiment.  In my own projects, C++
-> Lua bindings are done by hand with the idea that the Lua interface
should represent some level of abstraction over C++ in order to make
working with the material simpler and more straightforward.  OSG is
ginormous, but I'm sure there are ways to minimize how many bindings
have to be made by simply building a generic layer on top of it and
exposing that to Lua.

wes