Ok, I know OSG by heart, and its a loot of classes, you dont think you need an automatic parser then?

Im thinking of where you can parse the naitive .h files using cpp2xml and filters where you can filter out classes /.h files that shouldnt be parsed, and perhaps an option where you could specify WHICH methods that get virtual methods...

This will reduce the overhad of having every single virtual method virtual. It is usually a controlled number that should have virtual methods.

I use to have the whole osg wrapped with tolua, but the problem of added/removed enums, changed interfaces etc was not funny. Osg is pretty stable now, but now and then there come changes that breaks this.
Your templetized version has the benefit that it sometimes catches these problems in the c++ compiler, but sometimes not...

But I like this library from what I have seen so far! Well done.
And I like lqt from the automatic process, well done too!

/Anders