[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Lua - C++ Bindings
- From: RJP Computing <rjpcomputing@...>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 16:55:35 -0500
On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 1:45 PM, Jose Luis Hidalgo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I just want to add yet another one:
SLB: Simple Lua Binder (http://slb.pplux.com) http://svn.pplux.com/SLB
* templatized, similar to LuaBind but without Boost ( it is just
standard C++ )
* supports virtual functions
* supports namespaces
* hybrid classes -> partially implemented in lua
* can do inheritance from script -> using hybrid classes
* can add methods implemented using lua api to extend functionality
on the script side.
* very undocumented, ... but I can do better XD
* the author is quite near and friendly, well it's me actually XD
I would like to use something like cpp2xml to generate the
wrapper-templatized code, but never got to that point, actually I like
manually wrapping even some methods I turn to lua api to improve its
use, a 1:1 lua version from C++ is not always the best solution.
If you want to give it a try, just tell me.
This looks really great! I would like to see documentation for this. Any ETA on docs?