lua_qt might still work, but last time I tried it it was for qt 4.3. I
never found a good way to obtain the qt api, I was going to try that
KDE parser that spits out XML, but I never had the time.

there was also that problem with acquiring the virtual methods, but I
never had enough users to know what kind of usage that would get (the
idea of using tolua to automatically allow to implement virtual
methods from lua was quite new at the time).

Ariel.