Hakki Dogusan <dogusanh <at> tr.net> writes:

> - What type of building you're interested for wxLua? ie. Lua module,
> stand alone, etc.
> - Did you also build wx with OpenGL enabled? And added generated lib to
> your project?
>
> Please give some hint about what you did :) Maybe I can help.

Either a standalone wxLua or a Lua module would do,
as long as I can get it to work with OpenGL.

I did built the wxWidgets 2.8.9 lib with OpenGL support,
even run the glcanvas examples.

When trying to build wxLua I get a lot of errors, I
suppose I am getting problems on the linking procedure,
compiling is difficult.

Best Regards
George Petsagourakis