Hi,

Petsagourakis George wrote:
I tried searching and even building (CodeBlocks with Mingw) OpenGL support for
one of IUP or wxLua but it seems impossible.

Building failed most possibly because I am a complete C++ newbie...

Can anyone please provide a build of any of these toolkits with OpenGL?

- What type of building you're interested for wxLua? ie. Lua module, stand alone, etc. - Did you also build wx with OpenGL enabled? And added generated lib to your project?

Please give some hint about what you did :) Maybe I can help.

--
Regards,
Hakki Dogusan