I'm trying parse some .pkg files with toLua++, but I'm getting an error on one of the files. I can't figure out what the problem is. I'm assuming toLua++ just can't parse something in it, because the original header file is perfect. I think I put all the relevant .pkg code bellow, followed by the error message:

struct IDirect3D9;
struct IDirect3DDevice9;
struct IDirect3D8;
struct IDirect3DDevice8;

namespace irr
{
namespace video
{
struct SExposedVideoData
{
    union
    {
        struct
        {
            IDirect3D9* D3D9;
            IDirect3DDevice9* D3DDev9;
            s32 HWnd;
        } D3D9;
        struct
        {
            IDirect3D8* D3D8;
            IDirect3DDevice8* D3DDev8;
            s32 HWnd;
        } D3D8;
        struct
        {
            s32 HDc;
            s32 HRc;
            s32 HWnd;
        } OpenGLWin32;
        struct
        {
            void* X11Display;
            unsigned long X11Window;
        } OpenGLLinux;
    };
};

} // end namespace video
} // end namespace irr

-- Error Output --

stack traceback:
[string "tolua embedded: src/bin/lua/basic.lua"]:91: in function 'tolua_error'
[string "tolua: embedded Lua code 22"]:5: in main chunk

** tolua internal error: [string "tolua embedded: src/bin/lua/container.lua"]:737: #parse error.

stack traceback:
[string "tolua: embedded Lua code 22"]:6: in main chunk

PS: You might notice that this is Irrlicht code, and you may want to suggest I use IrrLua. Don't